BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 8, 2011

Yesterday was great! =)

I had fun yesterday. Yesterday was the last day of my exam. and crap! My biology test sucks. I got my script for my drama thing and I kinda love it. I got the main character! Whoopy! Lucky me huh?
So yesterday after school, me and mummy had lunch at Hawaii Restaurant and I ordered my favourite dish. :) Amazingly I didn't order any drinks. I drank plain water. Lol. Wth is wrong with me? I know right. Mummy ordered cola float and her favourite dish too. :) Then I ordered ice-cream cocktail. Mummy and I shared since I there is no way I can finish the whole thing all by myself. The taste was nice and I guess it was worth it to pay!
After lunch.we went shopping. And yes I did enjoyed myself. Bought some stuff for myself and house. Tired of everything, I hit my bed as soon as I reached home. I skipped dinner and I don't feel bad about that. Boyfriend called just to check on me. aww! sweet right? hehe! he talked to me and that really made my day. shoot! I seriously miss him so much. He talked to mummy. ;) anyway, to sum up everything. Yesterday was a great day for me! :) It's 7 a.m now, I better have my breakfast and get going. Adioss~ =))

0 comments: