BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 8, 2011

My perfect one. :)


So this is my boyfriend. This is not my favourite picture of him but what to do.Full of anger & tears I deleted his picture when we broke up so yeah. Just because we broke up once,we decided just to go on and fresh start aren't needed.So we've been together for 2 years & 9 months. It use to be a normal relationship but too bad it's not anymore.We are in a long distance relationship for now. I left him before just because of his ex and also because of love I decided to walk away from his life. But thanks to GOD,we're back together.I am just really happy to have him in my life. I love talking to him before we go to sleep. I love being in love with him and I really don’t care how cheesy that may sound. He is the perfect guy for me. :) I fucking love him! Kahit malayo ka, ikaw parin ang mahal ko. 

0 comments: