BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 15, 2011

exhausted :)

So here I am eating oranges while updating my blog. what a life. :) Anyway,my week has been very busy and stressful because of my 'drama' thing. so I’ve been neglecting the internet, and I apologize for that. :)
I seriously miss my BF like crazy! ugghh! Dear Bf,You are not like any other guys I know. You are special to me. The distance apart ,means nothing. Nothing at all when we’re together. Waking up everyday knowing I have you loving me, it makes my life whole lot better. 
You are my everything, and I'm sorry if sometimes I'm scared, and if everything doesn't come out the way I plan, but I love you and that's all I know.
I'm so sleepy an tired. I'm so exhausted! I need some good sleep and sweet dreams. Chao guys. Good night! =)

0 comments: